Fall 2019 Brochure is out!
To view our program offerings for Summer 2019 and Fall 2019, please click on the following: Summer & Fall 2019 Brochure
Winter Site Supervisor & Score Keeper Applications NOW AVAILABLE
2019 Fall Festival
Saturday, October 26th, 11:00AM- 3:00PM
Rain Date Sunday, October 27th
Activities will include a pumpkin hunt, face painting, caricatures, food trucks, and more!
See Flier Here!
Fall Sport Volunteer Coaches Needed (Football, Soccer, Cheerleading, Basketball)
2019 Intent to Coach
We take registrations 11:00AM- 4:00PM, Monday- Friday, as well as Thursday Evenings, 7:00PM- 8:30PM.
The Paramus Recreation Commission’s mission is to create opportunities for growth and improvement of citizens by offering an array of recreation programs that are diverse in their scope and address the physical, social and mental needs of the community.
- To ensure that recreation opportunities are available to all residents, regardless of skill or ability
- To create, advertise and manage seasonal programs such as sports, summer playground and educational classes
- To organize special events for the community that create a sense of pride in one’s community
- To recruit and oversee the best possible volunteer coaches for each sport
- To coordinate field and gym usage with various teams and organizations from the community, including the Board of Education, for the benefit of residents
- To work with the Shade Tree Department to ensure that fields are maintained in accordance with program schedules and that parks and playgrounds are routinely maintained to ensure the safety of residents
The Recreation Commission’s refund policy has changed. Credits and refunds will no longer be issued for any withdrawal or cancellation. Exceptions will not be made. Please note that as of January 1, 2017, credit card convenience fees for all borough departments will be set at 2.75% of the transaction amount, rather than a flat rate.
Volunteer Coaches Needed
Many of the youth activities offered in our brochure rely on volunteer coaches. Anyone wishing to coach any youth activity must complete both an Intent to Coach Form and an Ethics Form. All volunteer coaches must take part in and pass the Rutgers' S.A.F.ET.Y. Clinic. All candidates will be subject to a background check.