Our Fall 2023 Brochure is out! To view our Fall 2023 Program Offerings, please click here
All Programs are on a first come, first serve basis with proper registration. Registration deadlines for all sports can be found in the description of each individual activity. Unless a program is cancelled by the Recreation Department there will be absolutely NO refunds or credit given for anyone wishing to withdraw from a program. IF a program is cancelled, you will be emailed a refund request form and any other documents needed. Refund Request forms must be returned within 30 days for monetary refunds. After 30 days, you will be issued a Community Pass account credit.
Please note that as of January 1, 2017, credit card convenience fees for all Borough departments will be set at 2.75% of the transaction amount, rather than a flat rate.
REFUND OPTIONS & REQUEST FORM: Click here to view a description of all possible refund options for any cancelled program & to submit a refund request form.
W9: Should you like a refund as a Purchase Order, we will need a completed W9 form. Please click here and complete the first page of the attached PDF
The Paramus Recreation Commission’s mission is to create opportunities for growth and improvement of citizens by offering an array of recreation programs that are diverse in their scope and address the physical, social and mental needs of the community.
- To ensure that recreation opportunities are available to all residents, regardless of skill or ability
- To create, advertise and manage seasonal programs such as sports, summer playground and educational classes
- To organize special events for the community that create a sense of pride in one’s community
- To recruit and oversee the best possible volunteer coaches for each sport
- To coordinate field and gym usage with various teams and organizations from the community, including the Board of Education, for the benefit of residents
- To work with the Shade Tree Department to ensure that fields are maintained in accordance with program schedules and that parks and playgrounds are routinely maintained to ensure the safety of residents
Volunteer Coaches Needed
Many of the youth activities offered in our brochure rely on volunteer coaches. Anyone wishing to coach any youth activity must complete both an Intent to Coach Form and an Ethics Form. All volunteer coaches must take part in and pass the Rutgers’ S.A.F.ET.Y. Clinic. All candidates will be subject to a background check.