Established in 1964, the Paramus Municipal Pool is the gem of Paramus, New Jersey. Membership is open to Paramus Residents (proof of residency required) and out-of-town individuals / families (with a Paramus resident / pool member sponsor at the out-of-town rate). A discount price is available for Senior Citizens, Paramus volunteers and Veterans (more information can be obtained from the pool office). The Paramus Pool provides a fun summer experience for all ages!
Pre-Season Weekend Schedule:
May 25, 26, 27and June 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23………….11:00 A.M to 7:45 P.M.
Full Season Schedule starting June 27, 2019
Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays……………………..11:00 A.M. to 7:45 P.M.
Weekdays…………………………………….……..12:00 Noon to 7:45 P.M.
Special hours during the month of July, pool closes at 8:30 P.M.
- Senior Citizens: People who currently have a senior membership but are not yet 62 will still retain their membership at the senior rate.
- Out of Town without a Sponsor: without a qualifying sponsor (a Paramus resident that is also a current pool member) applicants will incur an additional surcharge of $100 for an individual an $200 for a family in addition to your membership fee. *Rates posted are with a qualifying sponsor.
- Badges: All identification badges must be kept year to year. There will be a service charge of $20 per badge for a replacement ID badge. NO exceptions.
- Veterans: Veterans will receive 50% off their pool memberships. Must bring either their discharge papers or the Paramus issued Veteran's ID card.
- Guest Passes: Guest privileges are allowed for members only- you must present your membership card and you must bring the guest in with you and stay. Guest fees are $10 per person (adults and children) on weekdays and $15 per person (adults and children) on weekends. Guest must be paid with a members check or credit card- NO cash. Members are allowed up to six guest passes a day.
At Paramus Borough Hall from Wednesday, April 11, 2018 to June 21, 2018- Monday to Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM and Thursday evenings until 6:30 PM.
Starting Friday, June 22, 2018 registration will be available at the Paramus Municipal Pool weekdays 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM and weekends 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM and at Borough Hall 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Monday to Friday; excluding Borough Holidays)
Register by mail:
Send in completed application, signed pool rules, a copy of current PSE&G bill (Paramus Residents only-MUST match driver's license), a copy of birth certificates for all children of new members and additions for current members, a copy of all adult applicants driver's licenses and a non-refundable check made payable to Paramus Municipal Pool.
Borough of Paramus
1 Jockish Square
Paramus, NJ 07652
Attn: Paramus Municipal Pool
What You Will Need to Register
Note: For all applicants, family members include parents and children only. Grandparents, baby-sitters and live-in child care givers must join as individual member (s). Multiple families living at the same address must register separately.
There are NO refunds for any reason after the start of the season!