Established in 1964, the Paramus Municipal Pool is the gem of Paramus, New Jersey. Membership is open to Paramus Residents (proof of residency required) and out-of-town individuals / families (with a Paramus resident / pool member sponsor at the out-of-town rate). A discount price is available for Senior Citizens, Paramus volunteers and Veterans (more information can be obtained from the pool office). The Paramus Pool provides a fun summer experience for all ages!
Paramus Municipal Pool is happy to announce we will be opening for the 2020 season! We will open under the guidelines set by Governor Murphy, the CDC and our Health Department. These guidelines will include limiting capacity, no recreation equipment/games, no chair service, no swim team or swim lessons and revised pool hours. Showers and changing areas in the locker rooms will be closed; we will have an outdoor shower to use to rinse off.
Masks must be worn when speaking to staff, within the buildings or when social distancing is not able to be maintained. Masks will not be worn in the pools. Shoes will be mandatory within the restrooms/locker rooms. Staff will have masks on when walking the grounds. We will require Pool Rules signed each visit. Rules will include your contact information to be used to facilitate potential contact tracing efforts. We will have a digital copy posted for anyone who would like to print and complete at home and bring with them.
We will open at 11:00 AM for Seniors; water will open at 11:30 AM. We then will open at 12:00 AM for Paramus residents and previous out of town members. We will close at 6:00 PM. We will close the bathroom for thirty minutes between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM while our cleaning company comes in to sanitize. We are opened as of July 1. Check back here for more updates or our facebook page www.facebook.com/Paramus-Municipal-Pool-116786420063763.
- Paramus Resident Rate: $ 7.00 per person
- Paramus Child/Student Rate: $ 5.00 per person
- Paramus Senior or Veteran Rate: $ 5.00 per person
- Out of Town Past Member Rate: $ 10.00 per person
- Maywood, Oradell & Ridgewood Resident Rate: $10.00 per person
- Paramus, Maywood, Oradell & Ridgewood Residents are allowed to bring up to 5 guests per family; rate is $ 10.00 per person. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Paramus Resident: $ 70.00
- Paramus Child/Student: $ 50.00
- Paramus Senior (62) or Veteran: $40.00
- Out of Town Past Member: $ 100.00 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>