With the enactment of Executive Order 107 and as part of our continuing effort to assist with reducing the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), listed below is some information for Paramus residents to help you during this time period.
Residents seeking assistance:
- If you are disable or homebound with no support system, please call 201-265-2100 xt.6102 or email email@example.com
- Leave your name and phone #
- What type of assistance you need
- If you are capable and able we have attached a list of Paramus Business that are open and available for either takeout or some delivery
- If you are computer savvy you can use Instacart where can you choose a few retailers including; ShopRite, CVS and Stew Leonard’s where you shop on the particular retailers site, pay for the order and have it delivered. https://www.Instacart.com
If you are a business and want to help during this time, please call 201-265-2100 xt. 6102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those looking to volunteer or want to offer assistance please call 201-262-3400 xt. 5123 or email Paramuscert@gmail.com
The health and safety of our community, is our top concern. Stay safe, healthy and be diligent.