Who do I call if I see a dead deer in the street?

Call the Police Department, they will determine if the street is a Paramus Road, County Road or State Road and will send to the appropriate agency.

Show All Answers

1. How do I purchase a certified copy of a birth record, a marriage record, a civil union record or a death record?
2. How do I apply for a marriage license?
3. How do I apply for a civil union license?
4. How do I license my cat or dog or renew a pet license?
5. What do I need to do to construct or renovate a food establishment, public swimming facility, pet shop, kennel, body art facility, beauty parlor or nail salon in Paramus?
6. What do I need to do to open a kiosk or cart selling food or beverages in a shopping mall in the Borough of Paramus?
7. How do I make a complaint about a health hazard?
8. How do I report an animal bite?
9. How do I find out about available clinic services?
10. Can I open a food stand such as a hot dog stand in front of Home Depot or Lowes?
11. We are getting married; do we need to make an appointment for a marriage license?
12. Who do I call if I see a dead deer in the street?
13. Are food handlers required to wear gloves?
14. Can we use credit cards to pay for licenses and permits?
15. how long does my marriage application have to be held before i can pick it up